Sunday, September 12, 2010

5k

Workout - 3.1/39:54
Avg. Pace - 12:51

Tonight's run was a mixture of walk/run. I wanted to make it to 3.1 miles, because I registered for a 5k this weekend with several of the ladies I teach with. Most of us will walk, but I'd really like to push myself and run the entire thing.

At one point in tonight's run, I almost had a heart attack. I turned right at a corner in my neighbor hood and there were two little dogs going ballistic at some fenced in dogs. I stopped in my tracks and took off the other way, looking over my shoulder the entire time. One of them looked just like the dog that attacked me several months ago....I didn't stick around to see if it was the same dog!

Tonight when I was stretching before my run, my sweet boy sat down with me to "stretch" and listen to music. Isn't he the cutest?!?!


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir