Monday, July 12, 2010

Push through the pain

Workout - Walk/Run 1.49/19:11

Average pace - 12:53

I started out walking tonight to warm up the muscles in my leg that have been killing me. As soon as I started running (when the 19:11 began), I was in horrible pain. I stopped and walked some more. Once I was up the big hill in my neighborhood, I gave running a go again. This time people were watching and there was NO WAY I was going to stop and walk. I ended up running at least a mile before walking again.

It was kind of weird, because the pain started out really bad when I began running, then kind of faded the farther I ran.

I'm pretty impressed with my average pace for tonight considering how much I walked. I could have gone farther, but I didn't want to push it.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir