Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Reunited

Workout - 1.33 miles/15:37
Average pace - 11:45 (I love my Garmin!!!)

I have been pain free for a few days now. So, I decided to attempt going for a run tonight. I decided to run around the lake, because I could start out in the wooded area just in case I was limping like crazy as soon as I started running.

I stretched before I left the house and stretched again when I got to the lake. Then, I was off. I wasn't pain free, but it wasn't unbearable like it was the last time I tried to run.

As I was going through the wooded area, I saw the biggest spider hanging from a tree. I started squealing like a little girl and then realized that three guys were watching me from about 15 feet away on one of the fishing docks. I'm sure I looked ridiculous!

Once I got myself together I realized that I was hardly feeling any pain at all! So, I went farther than the .5 miles I had hoped for. Now, I just hope I can walk in the morning!!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir