Saturday, July 10, 2010

Splitsville

I'm in the middle of an awful break-up. It's gonna get ugly around here. That's right, I'm breaking up with....
I don't know how many times I've said it and been unsuccessful, but I think it's time. I've gained some serious weight the last couple of weeks, mostly because of this, but I think that Dr. Pepper has a lot to do with it also. I will continue to enjoy caffeine through my morning coffee, but no more soda. I'm hoping that putting it out there for the world to see will make me stick to my guns this time!

I was supposed to run today, but it didn't happen. Being the great wife that I am, I encouraged the hubs to go to a Ranger's game tonight instead of staying home to watch Liam while I ran. He really wanted to go...it was the right thing for me to do. I'll head out for a run tomorrow to make up for it. :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir