Monday, June 21, 2010

Anniversary gift

Workout - Approx. 2.4 miles/?????

I slacked this weekend, well really all of last week...badly! I was determined to run Saturday, but sometimes things happen. Like 6 year anniversaries! David and I were going to get up early Saturday and run together since we were at my parent's house, but we ended up sleeping until 9:00...BLISS! Then, running at night was out because we wanted to go to dinner and hang out with some friends. So, tonight was my first run in several days and I am SO glad I took some time off! My run was pain free! I felt like my pace was quicker, but due to my stopwatch malfunctioning (or maybe it was a user malfunction) I have no idea what my time was. No worries though, because in 5-9 days I will receive this beauty in the mail....
I am so excited! I have wanted a Garmin for a month or so, and my wonderful husband made it happen. Thanks, David for the anniversary gift!


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir